Maryland Photographer Amanda Arnold: Prom 2010

Maryand Photographer Prom Portraits Amanda Arnold It Flies By itfliesby
Maryand Photographer Prom Portraits Amanda Arnold It Flies By itfliesby
Maryand Photographer Prom Portraits Amanda Arnold It Flies By itfliesby
Maryand Photographer Prom Portraits Amanda Arnold It Flies By itfliesby
Maryand Photographer Prom Portraits Amanda Arnold It Flies By itfliesby


I was surprised at first to see these young women dressed for prom. They looked like MOVIE STARS. Every thing was perfect. Makeup was professionally applied and the gowns were absolutely amazing. They all looked like young hollywood, and would have photographed nicely on any camera. My prom was 10 years ago... My sister and my mom bobby pinned my hair in the kitchen. My date's mom bedazzled the butterflies on my dress for added flair. And we borrowed my sister's Eclipse for a stylish ride. I am sure I will get a few commnets on this one...





Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather said...

Oh my :-) You look beautiful! The hat is maybe not so great...

Amanda Arnold said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh well, right. The dress still fits, so no complaints here!