FINALLY A POST















I have excuses...lots of them. Holidays, computer is dying/dead, home projects, and a teensy bit of burn out. BUT, I am ready to get it moving again. I never thought I'd actually need inspiration. I am usually endless with ideas and creative passion. But you know what inspired me today? YOU! 21 FOLLOWERS?!?! And that is just other people on Blogger! THAT IS WONDERFUL! I am honored, and cant wait to bring you my best photos and writing to touch your lives and keep the love spreading! Get ready for a playing a little bit of catch up (Holiday photos, birthdays and more!)and look forward to Senior Portrait April. THANK YOU ALL so much for following my blog, believing in what I do, and forgiving me for my much needed break from the grind. Holding down home, family, travels, work, customers, is no easy task--but I love challenge and I will keep it coming! Here is a photo from last spring, and I think it is what we need today in Baltimore where the weather is ANYTHING but hot. Beaming, bright, confident, and just brimming with excitement for what is to come. I can relate. Cherish every moment.

10 comments:

esbboston said...

Congratulations!

Love your photos.

Colleen said...

yayyy! welcome back.

Joao said...

Hello, nice blog!
See my site: www.freetomar.com
Bye!

JenJen said...

Beautiful! I love your photos...the way you use color is amazing!

dhen said...

love it :) so nice.

Aaron Thomae said...

http://www.bestvacationdestinations.blogspot.com/

Climber_Seeker said...

This is my first tme on your blog and I really enjoyed your photos and writings and do look for more

willson said...

The popular comment layout is common, so it is easily recognized scanning to post a comment. If the comment section is in a different format, then I am going to spend more time trying to decipher what everything means.
study abroad

Janet Dillon Robinson said...

Add one more to the list! I think your photography is amazing! :D

Anonymous said...

Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes
Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes