Maryland Photographer: Late Bird Special!!!

Amanda Arnold Holiday Photos

Amanda Arnold Holiday Photos

Amanda Arnold Holiday Photos

Amanda Arnold Holiday Photos

Amanda Arnold Holiday Photos

Life is busy...very busy. For those of you who are busy like me and haven't had the time to get your holiday photos taken, you are in luck. I am going to give mini shoots a whirl. The only way I can make it work is to schedule one or two dates with one outdoor location and schedule sessions within 20 minute time slots. The cost for the 20-minute mini-session is 40 dollars for up to 2 people and 5 dollars for each additional person. You will receive an online gallery showcasing 10-12 images from your shoot including one custom 4"x8" holiday card design. Card packages with envelopes will be available:

20 cards: $25
50 cards: $45
100 cards: $60

You will be able to order professional prints easily through your online gallery link including my favorite luster finish and stretched canvases. Print prices start at just $2.50:

4x6: $2.50
5x7: $6.00
8x10: $10.50

This is a very small sample of the prints available. You can easily make gorgeous holiday gifts of framed prints for UNDER $15.

The date? SATURDAY, DECEMBER 5th
Time? I will start booking in succession until I fill the day. If you are the first to respond, I will mark you as such and give you the sweet light time slot at 3:30 if you desire and the entire day fills.

If this is popular--we'll do it again on the 6th. Any date after that will be way too tight to turn around in time for the holidays.

The place? Mother's Garden, Downs Park in Pasadena, MD


Yes, you read right, I am giving you custom outdoor portraits, designing your cards, AND making it easy for you to give gorgeous, low-priced gifts...for $40. Happy Holidays Busy People!

Don't wait a second longer to get your photos taken for the holidays. Call (443)623-2524 or email me to book today! Click on any photo to go to my website. You can use the contact form there. Tell all your peeps too! If this works, I can offer it more often!