Maryland Photographer: Sweetheart Shoot

I got a lead for this shoot back in May when I was looking for prom dates to photograph. I really wanted to show high school sweethearts, prom, corsages in a fresh new perspective. The story of the cute couple below: Michelle and Calvin were unable to attend prom this year, since Michelle was ill. So, they made their own prom last week at the Rams Head in Savage! I was happy to be there shooting away at youth, dancing on brick at dusk. Below, you can see a few portraits I took of each of them. Calvin shipped off to join the Marine Corps just 4 days after this shoot. The curls are gone, but he'll have a nice photo of Michelle to keep close! And his mom... can still have her son's smile close by. I love my job! Cherish every moment. It Flies By.

Baltimore Maryland Photographer Senior Portraits Amanda Arnold It Flies By itfliesby
Baltimore Maryland Photographer Senior Portraits Amanda Arnold It Flies By itfliesby
Baltimore Maryland Photographer Senior Portraits Amanda Arnold It Flies By itfliesby

0 comments: