Maryland Photographer: L is for...Little Boy

I take a lot of photos. Everyday, I see something that strikes me in a way that tells my heart and my brain to take notice and appreciate it for that extra bit of time it takes me to grab my camera and frame it. And usually, I know it is a great photo. This photo didn't hit me until I saw it large and on my screen. I couldnt take my eyes off of the details. L is for the little boy taking over Spiderman on a cracked sidewalk. L is for the little boy who still wears velcro shoes. L is for the little boy with bug bites up to his knees. L is for the little boy whose weapon is a stray weed from his yard. This photo screams to me my baby is a little boy, and at the same time really captures innocence, where bug bites are pain, heroes are fictional, and weapons dont even mark the skin. A little boy. A cherished little boy. It flies by.

Maryland Photographer Amanda Arnold It Flies By=
Maryland Photographer Amanda Arnold It Flies By
Amanda Arnold

0 comments: