Maryland Photographer

Baltimore Maryland Photographer Amanda Arnold It Flies By itfliesby

Sometimes people say to me "I don't know how you do it". Usually they are refering to mothering two little boys, keeping a healthy marriage, running a business while holding a full-time job, traveling up and down the east coast for visits, etc. And the truth is...I don't. I mean, I do, but there is always something that is inched to the side of the plate as another takes focus (Pictured above, it is the heaping laundry that is being used as a springboard that I can't seem to get folded). Balance is so difficult that just coming close is rewarding. But it is all of this that gives me the understanding take photos the way I do. I don't disrupt or disturb or pose the roaming....but capture what is that makes it gorgeous just as it is. Holy crap... these clothes are only going to get bigger...

0 comments: