Maryland Family Photographer: Miss Independent?

I took these this morning. I was happy that the family didn't make much mention of the lack of sun and trusted my judgement to proceed with the shoot as planned. Clouds and haze filter the harsh sun and leave clean white light for us to shoot in. The humidity adds no value though! Ava led her family up and down the path to the lake. She is an explorer though I am pretty sure she is Daddy's Little Girl. I have many more shots to get through, but I wanted to post early so Ava's mom can see she made the right choice by skipping the studio this time. ;) Cherish every moment. It Flies By.

Baltimore MAryland Photographer Amanda Arnold It Flies By itfliesby

Baltimore MAryland Photographer Amanda Arnold It Flies By itfliesby

Baltimore MAryland Photographer Amanda Arnold It Flies By itfliesby

0 comments: