Maryland Pregnancy Photographer: Braidy Bunch

Baltimore Maryland Photographer Amanda Arnold It Flies By itfliesby

DaVida must be the happiest pregnant woman I have ever seen. Her little girl is due in 6 days and I can't wait to meet her. She called me a few hours before the shoot. "Do I need to wear makeup? I don't wear makeup. Can I wear what I wore to work?" My answer was "Be yourself and be comfortable." She did, and I don't think there is any question that the result was just amazingly natural beauty. I was obsessed with the texture and personality her braids gave to the photos. Braids--three pieces of hair that become something new when woven together....a lot like a new family! Cherish every moment. It Flies By. (Faster than I can upload--there may be a baby girl by now!)

0 comments: