Maryland Maternity Photographer: Catching the Eye of Narcissus

Baltimore Maryland Photographer Amanda Arnold ItFliesBy It Flies By Photography

Baltimore Maryland Photographer Amanda Arnold ItFliesBy It Flies By Photography

Baltimore Maryland Photographer Amanda Arnold ItFliesBy It Flies By Photography

Baltimore Maryland Photographer Amanda Arnold ItFliesBy It Flies By Photography

Tiffany is expecting her baby in just five short weeks. She was a pleasure to photograph, and was truly comfortable with her beautiful shape. Narcissus, or Dafodils, are named after the Greek mythological character who fell in love with his own reflection--here, they are bowing to the gracefully posed Tiffany. There are so many shots--I had trouble choosing which to post. I can't wait to meet the little one when he is born. I know his name--but I wont post it. I remember not wanting people to steal my names!!! Cherish every moment. It Flies By.

0 comments: