Maryland Event Photographer: April Showers Bring May Weddings

Baltimore Maryland Photographer Amanda Arnold It Flies By Photography
Baltimore Maryland Photographer Amanda Arnold It Flies By Photography
Baltimore Maryland Photographer Amanda Arnold It Flies By Photography
Baltimore Maryland Photographer Amanda Arnold It Flies By Photography
Baltimore Maryland Photographer Amanda Arnold It Flies By Photography
Baltimore Maryland Photographer Amanda Arnold It Flies By Photography
I have the honor of being in the bridal party for an upcoming wedding of a dear friend I have had... well, for as long as any friend I have ever had (since I was 10). She had a Bridal Shower in March in New Jersey. It was a labor of love from her mother. The details were perfect, the flowers fragrant, and the food phenomenal. I worked the room like I was working and came up with mostly photo-journalistic shots and hyper detailed pieces. I guess I have to show mostly the details--I didnt want to disrupt the affair with Model Release Forms!!! Cherish every moment. It Flies By.

0 comments: