Maryland Child Photographer: Cliff Hanger

Baltimore Maryland Photographer Amanda Arnold It Flies By itfliesby

Baltimore Maryland Photographer Amanda Arnold It Flies By itfliesby

Baltimore Maryland Photographer Amanda Arnold It Flies By itfliesby

I had an on-location family shoot today at 9am. When I arrived, I asked if I could walk around the house to get a feel for the set up to see where the light lay in our surroundings. The friendly response I got was "Sure! Just don't fall off the cliff!" After a bit of shooting, we found the sweet spot of texture and flora with a nice background and tree filtered light on a small slate path--on the safe side of the cliff! I can't wait to get through all the images. Cherish every moment. It Flies By.

2 comments:

Pete said...

Amanda, those are so sweet! I can't wait to see the rest

Great having you out. You did such a great job - and kept it fun :)

Pete

Anonymous said...

That baby is so cute!