Mama

My friend Lisa called today. She is busy like me. Between jobs, she called me to tell me about a photo contest depicting mothers. I searched through my photos since I have been a mother....and what an eye opener. My babies call me Mama. Here we are for you to see. I hope I can give other people this gift of looking back and of seeing love. If you want to leave a comment describing your favorite (before 10 am tomorrow), I will consider it before making my submission, but I am leaning toward the top photo of Remy and me making faces. Cherish every moment. It Flies By.

Baltimore Maryland Photographer Amanda Arnold It Flies By itfliesby

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Love the top one and love the one of the camera on Remy's head. The camera on Remy's head has a great feeling of "See, kids don't hold you back" and his face says to me "My mom is trying to take your picture... what about it?"