Maryland Photographer: Amanda Arnold Turns 27

Baltimore Photographer Amanda Arnold It Flies By Photography
Baltimore Photographer Amanda Arnold It Flies By Photography
Baltimore Photographer Amanda Arnold It Flies By Photography
Baltimore Photographer Amanda Arnold It Flies By Photography
Baltimore Photographer Amanda Arnold It Flies By Photography
Baltimore Photographer Amanda Arnold It Flies By Photography
Baltimore Photographer Amanda Arnold It Flies By Photography
Baltimore Photographer Amanda Arnold It Flies By Photography
Baltimore Photographer Amanda Arnold It Flies By Photography
Baltimore Photographer Amanda Arnold It Flies By Photography
Baltimore Photographer Amanda Arnold It Flies By PhotographyI just had a birthday! Birthdays are an opportunity to evaluate ourselves and our growth, one year at a time. They are a time when our mothers sing the same no matter the age. This year was filled with happiness for me with the birth of my second son, another year with the love of my life, and a shot at following my dreams. I was so happy to spend this birthday with Nate exploring the city and taking photos. We went to Patterson Park, Capt Harveys (was closed--oops!), some train tracks in Dundalk and Fells Point. Cherish every moment. It Flies By.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

awww. happy everything!!!!!

Jean Andrews said...

Hi, I love photography. I like yours a lot. I used to take photography and loved it. Thanks for posting your work. Keep up the good work. Thanks