Maryland Child Photographer: 2Bits

I have wanted to shoot a child in a Barber Shop for a while now. My friend was happy to offer up her son BJ so I could fulfill my vision. Here are a few of the photos from our after work trip to the barber. I love the one of the clippers...since BJ's mom is in the background keeping Shay company while I snapped away. I missed the shot of BJ offering a handshake to the barber after he paid him. It was truly a moment....such a little man...maybe next time. As a photographer in the digital age, I often hear "Can I see?" after each snap and the child reaches up to see himself in the preview pane. I usually oblige the first time and otherwise try to keep the child on task and entertained for the remainder of the shoot. BJ did not ask to see himself. He asked to take a picture. I hung the camera around his neck, and showed him how to autofocus. The photos of the Escalade and my portrait are by BJ, age 4. Cherish every moment. It Flies By. Baltimore Photographer Amanda Arnold It Flies ByBaltimore Photographer Amanda Arnold It Flies ByBaltimore Photographer Amanda Arnold It Flies ByBaltimore Photographer Amanda Arnold It Flies ByBaltimore Photographer Amanda Arnold It Flies By

0 comments: