Life Photography: It's a New Year. I've Got a New Change in Gear.

Maryland PhotographerNew Year's Resolutions: I hear people say they don't believe in New Year's Resolutions...and I think, what is there not to believe in? Setting goals? Aspiring to be a better cook, chess player, citizen, human? I believe. And I will share with the masses my goal for the year--Relax. I will Relax as much as I (a wife and working, nursing mother of two) can in a small home with no closets to hide clutter and plenty of corners to catch puffs of dog fur. I will relax and take time for me once in awhile, and if I can't--I will bathe in the idea of it often. Because, I believe this will make me a better person to myself and my family. Resolutions...if you have one, leave a comment! Peace to all in the New Year, a chance to start all over again if you need to. Cherish every moment. It Flies By.

0 comments: