Event Photography: Happy Birthday Play Date

I invited Remy's friends over for a play date to celebrate his birthday. What's nice about this, is it takes the pressure off of me. If I plan a play date, and have a play date--okay. If I plan a play date and pull off anything close to a party--even better-- but no pressure to do so. We had one friend with allergies and 3 teething, so I thought I would try frozen bananas vs. sugary cake. This would have been super easy if my freezer weren't filled with everything from breast milk to Omaha steak. After arranging them, I put them in the refrigerator--- where they defrosted for an hour before serving... OOPS! Also, Remy normally naps from 1-4pm... so timing was an issue too. I put him down at 1 and woke him up at 3 for the party....and well, I'll let the photos show how things went for him! Maryland PhotographerO well! Maybe next year. Cherish every moment. It Flies By.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melanie and Trevor had a nice time and mommy enjoyed the adult conversation with the other moms! I think the playdate/party was nicely done. Perfect for a two year old party :-) ~Beth

Colleen said...

I missed little Rem's bday :(
This month has been crazy azy, send belated wishes to him from me pleaase!
L-o-v-e your blog, keep up the awesome work.